Wednesday, April 1, 2015

South African man accused of genital mutilation on wife with superglue


A jealous husband poured super glue on his wife’s genitalia leaving her forever scarred.
A jealous husband poured super glue on his wife’s genitalia leaving her forever scarred.
 
A JEALOUS husband has poured super glue onto his wife’s vagina after accusing her of cheating on him with her uncle. 


The 45-year-old South African man from the village of Ngwamtila, near Bushbuckridge, ordered his 40-year-old wife to strip naked after threatening to chop her head off with a machete.

“My husband was an abusive man for many years. His abuse spiralled out of control when my uncle dropped me off at our home. He then accused me of cheating on him with my uncle. It was shocking because he knew my uncle well and even greeted him nicely when he dropped me off,” the woman told News24.
Her husband used super glue on her genitalia as punishment for her alleged affair.
Her husband used super glue on her genitalia as punishment for her alleged affair. Source: Getty Images
After locking her in the bedroom, he then applied super glue to her genitalia as punishment for her alleged indiscretions.

“I looked at him with horror and tears streaming down my face. I do not know what would make a man who loves a woman do that to her,” she said.
The woman said she had been scarred for life and unable to ever have sex again.

After the horrific attack that occurred in March 2013, her husband fled and has not been seen since.
The woman has decided to make her story public in the hopes of tracking him down and bringing him to justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment