Friday, February 14, 2014

Luis Suarez: I regret Chelsea bite storm - but NOT the run-in with Man Utd's Patrice Evra

LUIS SUAREZ does not regret his bust-up with Manchester United star Patrice Evra.
  
ROW: Luis Suarez was slapped with an eight-game ban after his Patrice Evra row 
 
Suarez was banned for eight games for allegedly racially abusing Evra in 2011.
The Uruguayan has maintained his innocence since and insists the claims were false.


The Liverpool star said: "Let me tell you, I have made only two mistakes in my career.
"My first was when I was playing for Ajax and I bit an opponent. My second was when I bit (Branislav) Ivanovic.
Branislav Ivanovoic, Luis Suarez JAW BLIMEY! Luis Suarez was slapped with a 10-game ban for biting Branislav Ivanovoic
 
"Those two were my only two mistakes as a footballer. I said sorry and that was end of story.
"I have nothing else to regret. All the other things were like a movie that people in England believed in.

"The case with (Patrice) Evra was all false. I was accused without proof. But that's in the past. I was sad at that moment, but I'm happy today. I have grown up and I have thought more about things before doing them.

FURY: Luis Suarez refuses to shape Patrice Evra's hand back in 2012 
 
"Now I am not doing anything wrong people have to talk about me only as a footballer."
Suarez was slapped with a 10-game ban for biting Branislav Ivanovic last year.
It meant he missed the first six games of this season but he has still banged in 23 Premier League goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment