TWISTED triple murderer Joanna Dennehy told a court yesterday she is not sorry for what she has done.
LETHAL: Dennehy grins as she poses with a knife
Dennehy then travelled to Hereford in search of more victims, said prosecutor Peter Wright QC.
She selected two other men at random, stabbing dog-walkers Robin Bereza, 64, and John Rogers, 56, who were critically injured but survived.
Dennehy admits three murders, two attempts, and preventing lawful burials.
Stretch and Leslie Layton, 37, have been convicted of helping her.
As she was led from the dock Dennehy said: “I want everyone to know. I am sorry for the attempted murders but I am not sorry for the murders.”
The hearing resumes later this month.
The mum-of-two grinned as she heard she could face the rest of her life in jail.
Another smile lit up Dennehy’s tattooed face as shocking details of her three murders and two attempted murders were read out.
And the 31-year-old sniggered as 7ft 3in accomplice Gary Stretch, 47, was described as a “big fella”.
Dennehy,
who was flanked by 10 security guards in the dock at Cambridge Crown
Court for the start of her sentencing hearing, smirked again when the
prosecutor described her as a “mad woman”.
The
“sex-opath”, who psychiatrists say is turned on by murder, stabbed three
men in the heart and dumped their bodies in ditches.
Lukasz Slaboszewski, 31, Kevin Lee, 48, and John Chapman, 56, were found near Peterborough last March and April.Dennehy then travelled to Hereford in search of more victims, said prosecutor Peter Wright QC.
She selected two other men at random, stabbing dog-walkers Robin Bereza, 64, and John Rogers, 56, who were critically injured but survived.
Dennehy admits three murders, two attempts, and preventing lawful burials.
Stretch and Leslie Layton, 37, have been convicted of helping her.
As she was led from the dock Dennehy said: “I want everyone to know. I am sorry for the attempted murders but I am not sorry for the murders.”
The hearing resumes later this month.
No comments:
Post a Comment